The Sustainable MBA: A Business Guide to Sustainability (2nd ed. Wiley)
Whether you are an employee, a manager, an entrepreneur or a CEO, The Sustainable MBA: A Business Guide to Sustainability provides the knowledge and tools to help you ‘green’ your job and organisation, to turn sustainability talk into action for the benefit of your bottom line and society. The book is organised like a business school course, allowing you easy access to the relevant information you need about sustainability as it relates to Accounting, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Ethics, Finance, Marketing, Organizational Behavior and HR, Operations and Strategy.
Buy it now on
What is it about?
Based on more than 150 interviews with experts in business, international organizations, NGOs and universities from around the world, this book brings together all the pieces of the business and sustainability puzzle including:
- What sustainability is, why you should be interested, how to get started, and what a sustainable organization looks like.
- A wide range of tools, guidelines, techniques and concepts that you can use to implement sustainability practices.
- Information on how to be a sustainability champion or intrapraneur in your organization including how to sell these ideas to your team and how to incorporate them into any job.
- A survey of the exciting trends in sustainable business happening around the world.
- A wealth of links to interesting resources for more information.
Take this free online course on Sustainability by Business Discipline and other courses that explore sustainability and business.
Using the book in the classroom? Here are some discussion questions organised by chapter.
Short posts that can be used as conversation starters around sustainability.